ADI Surface and Hand Disinfectant
- ADI is a proprietary brand of surface disinfectant that kills harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- 5,5kg bucket will make 1000L of disinfectant.
This product contains the following:
- 5.5 Kg Bucket Disinfectant powder.
- ADI has an efficacy rate of log 6.25 (log reduction count) which is currently the highest on the market, and has an oxidation-reduction (ORP) level of above 950mV 1000mV
- ADI kills 99.999925% of harmful pathogens
- 100% Chlorine free ADI kills bacteria, viruses and Fungi in 30 seconds. Non-toxic chemicals.
- ADI is prepared and applied without need for specialised safety equipment or clothing.
- ADI is internationally certified on BS EN 1276:2009.
- ADI is registered as a disinfectant with the National Regulator of Compulsory Specifications (NRCS) Registration number: Act5GNR529/293389/140/1087
- ADI simply needs to be liberally sprayed onto the surface and left to disinfect no need to rinse or wipe clean after application.
- ADI leaves no RESIDUE.
- Water pH and heat has NO EFFECT on the EFFICACY of ADI.